DEALING WITH POWERS OF DREAM snatchers
In Job 33:14-18 says;
“For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man receiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumbering upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instructions, That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man. He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.”
Isaiah 29:15 says;
“Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark. And they say, Who seeth us? And who knoweth us?”
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way
Dreams in the Bible
15 Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?” “I am in great distress,” Saul said. “The Philistines are fighting against me, and God has departed from me. He no longer answers me, either by prophets or by dreams. So I have called on you to tell me what to do.”
17 “ ‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams.
17 To these four young men God gave knowledge and understanding of all kinds of literature and learning. And Daniel could understand visions and dreams of all kinds.
7 Much dreaming and many words are meaningless. Therefore fear God.
3 But God came to Abimelek in a dream one night and said to him, “You are as good as dead because of the woman you have taken; she is a married woman.”
8 “We both had dreams,” they answered, “but there is no one to interpret them.” Then Joseph said to them, “Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell me your dreams.”
9 Then he remembered his dreams about them and said to them, “You are spies! You have come to see where our land is unprotected.”
32 Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,” declares the LORD. “They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least,” declares the LORD.
13 When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. “Get up,” he said, “take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.”
19 After Herod died, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph in Egypt
6 he said, “Listen to my words: “When there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams.
2 The idols speak deceitfully, diviners see visions that lie; they tell dreams that are false, they give comfort in vain. Therefore the people wander like sheep oppressed for lack of a shepherd.
28 “And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
7 Then the hordes of all the nations that fight against Ariel, that attack her and her fortress and besiege her, will be as it is with a dream, with a vision in the night. 8 as when a hungry person dreams of eating, but awakens hungry still; as when a thirsty person dreams of drinking, but awakens faint and thirsty still. So will it be with the hordes of all the nations that fight against Mount Zion.
1 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon, Daniel had a dream, and visions passed through his mind as he was lying in bed. He wrote down the substance of his dream. 2 Daniel said: “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me were the four winds of heaven churning up the great sea.
3 Four great beasts, each different from the others, came up out of the sea.
1 If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, 2 and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.
25 Then Joseph said to Pharaoh, “The dreams of Pharaoh are one and the same. God has revealed to Pharaoh what he is about to do.
26 The seven good cows are seven years, and the seven good heads of grain are seven years; it is one and the same dream.
27 The seven lean, ugly cows that came up afterward are seven years, and so are the seven worthless heads of grain scorched by the east wind: They are seven years of famine.
20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.
21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus because he will save his people from their sins.”
22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet:
23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”).
8 In the morning his mind was troubled, so he sent for all the magicians and wise men of Egypt. Pharaoh told them his dreams, but no one could interpret them for him. 9 Then the chief cupbearer said to Pharaoh, “Today I am reminded of my shortcomings. 10 Pharaoh was once angry with his servants, and he imprisoned me and the chief baker in the house of the captain of the guard. 11 Each of us had a dream the same night, and each dream had a meaning of its own. 12 Now a young Hebrew was there with us, a servant of the captain of the guard. We told him our dreams, and he interpreted them for us, giving each man the interpretation of his dream.
14 For God does speak—now one way, now another— though no one perceives it. 15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds, 16 he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings, 17 to turn them from wrongdoing and keep them from pride, 18 to preserve them from the pit, their lives from perishing by the sword.
Dream Snatchers are powers that attack and monitor your dream activities.
Dream snatchers steal the dream life of people. They are agents of darkness that eradicate dreams from the memory of their victims.
They denied their victims the opportunity to remember or understand their dreams. The devil knows that once such a good dream comes to pass, they are finished and their secret works would be exposed immediately.
It is a danger to forget your dream and fails to do something about it. It is terrible not to dream at all. Our spiritual battles begin in the dream and if we must become a super warrior, a champion on the battlefront, we must destroy the powers behind our dream monitors.
It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of spiritual erasers while asleep. The devil does not want you to make progress with your dreams. The devil does not want you to remember your dreams. They plant seeds of forgetfulness in the lives of their victims and paralyze their spiritual monitor.
The dream snatcher spirit covers your dreams wherever you are about to move forward. This demon breaks your spiritual eyes to prevent you from remembering your dreams. Dream erasers arise in full glare to steal both your good and hatch bad dreams. Lots of Christians do dream, but mostly they forget or fail to remember the complete episode of their dreams.
Dream Snatchers can damage your dream faculty. Dream snatchers can make your life frustrating, confusing, and disappointing. They lost the spiritual right to dream, remember them, or understand them better.
There are many who can’t even recall the beginning or the ending part of their dream so therefore the enemy ceases them in the dream. As a pastor, if you don’t dream or can’t remember your dream, it is possible that your ministry may be under spiritual attack. Recommended Notes Prayers To Remember My Lost Dream Remember Everything in my Dream
WHAT DO YOU DO TO STAY FROM DREAM Snatchers?
1. Give your life to Christ. You must be born again
2. Repent and confess all sins to God.
3. Command the fire of God to baptize your dream life
4. Tell God to destroy all dream snatchers arresting your dream
5. Walk on the path of righteousness.
7 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER (Take them during the day and midnight 12 am-2 am).
Read Psalm 27. PRAYERS TO REMEMBER YOUR DREAM! REVIVE YOUR DREAM LIFE
1. Powers that make me forget my dream, I am not your candidate, expire, expire, expire, in the name of Jesus.
2. O God arise and retrieve back my dream from the hands of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
3. Anything or anyone blocking my memory from remembering some of my dreams, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every dream eraser from my father’s house and mother’s house that is deleting all my good dreams from my memory, dies, in the name of Jesus.
5. Blood of Jesus, plant and store good dreams into my memory so that I will not fall into the net of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every dark power holding my memory from understanding my dream, I destroy your works, in the name of Jesus.
7. I reject the spirit of forgetting dreams, in the name of Jesus.
8. O God arise and destroy all those turning my dreams to nightmares, in the name of Jesus.
9. My dream will not be monitored by any evil, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every power assigned to scatter the spiritual mirror of my dream, I command you to die, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every spirit of nightmares in my dream, be erased by the blood of Jesus.
12. Every satanic chain keeping me from a good dream, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
13. Dream eraser, hear the word of the Lord, restore my stolen dream, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every demonic power that wants to waste my dream life, be bound and paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every plan of the devil to put me to shame and ridicule, be canceled by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
16. O Lord, baptize my dream life with the spirit of Uncommon favor, in the name of Jesus.
17. Any activity in my dream that is cooperating with backwardness, die, in the name of Jesus.
18. Any activity in my dream that is breeding bondage in my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every power within and around my dream behind losses in my life, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every curse of bad dreams! Break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
21. Let the heavens send judgment against every dream eraser assigned to useless my life, in the name of Jesus.
22. O Lord, guide my dreams and let them bear profitable fruits, in the name of Jesus. 23. I exhume all my good dreams, in the name of Jesus.
24. Every domestic witchcraft investigation into my future through my dream, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
25. I break every evil covenant and initiation through dreams, in the name of Jesus.
26. Let all the battles lost in the dream, be converted to victory, in the name of Jesus.
27. I drink the blood of Jesus. (Physically swallow and drink it in faith. Keep doing this until your spirit ask you to stop)
28. O God, show me dreams, vision, and revelation that would advance my cause, in the name of Jesus.
29. I retrieve my stolen virtues, goodness, and blessings through dreams, in the name of Jesus.
30. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I command all my good dreams that are yet to be manifested in my life, to come to pass, in the name of Jesus.
31. Every evil dream that other people have had about me, I cancel them in the Astral world, in the name of Jesus.
32. Your powers of the night polluting my night dreams, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
33. Every anti-progress dream in my life, dies, in the name of Jesus.